Your Daily Self Care Checklist
We are focusing on self-care this month. Preservation of self needs is important for living a happy and healthy life. Caring for your physical wellbeing you will be positively impacting your mental health as well.
Do you make time for yourself? Here are some ideas:
· Eat a healthy breakfast: Make sure to start your day off right with a quality breakfast. After all you are breaking the “fast” of sleep time and need to refuel your body for the day.
· Exercise: It is not secret that exercise is good for you. Schedule tine in your day to move – whether you come to the gym, go for a walk or do an exercise video at home.
· Tackle stress: Stress is the strongest threat to your health. How are you managing it? Get a massage, meditate, listen to a podcast, read a book or find other ways to enhance relaxation and reduce stress.
· Try something new: Whether you read a book on a new topic or try a new hobby, it is important to challenge your mind and body constantly. What have you been longing to do? Sign up for a class, check out a book at the library on an interesting topic or attend a lecture.
· Make time to reflect: Set aside time each day to reflect on where you have been and where you are going. Set goals and list out the steps you need to follow in order to achieve them. Don’t forget to focus on this moment – presence is a large part of self-care.
Stop by Fitness 120 to get a free day pass and make time for yourself. Our team is ready to help you focus on self-care. Decide to have a wonderful day today!